Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bye Bye Winter

I am so sick of winter. This has been the longest winter I can remember. Today is in the high 30's and I see a day in the 50's on the forecast so that is promising.

In a week and a half is spring break! I am so looking forward to the week off. John and I will be going down to St. Louis to spend some time at the ranch and see our newest neice Krystina. I think we are going to try our hand at babysitting. I am totally looking forward to it, Im not sure John shares the sentiment.

I have started tanning in preperation for Hawaii in June. We are SO excited for the trip. We got an email last night that ATA cancelled our flight out of Chicago. That started a whole mess of trying to find flights to still be able to catch out connections. Finally, we decided to fly to California the day before, get a good night sleep, and fly to Hawaii the next morning to catch our original connection out of Oakland. In the end, it works out for the best, but booking this whole flight thing has been a royal pain in the butt!! Now we are officially travelling from June 12-21. Its a nice LONG time!!

No other big news in our world. Hope everyone is healthy and Happy.

No comments: