Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Once again, it has been a long time since we updated and I apologize. The past few weeks have been a whirlwind.

For one, school is out for the summer. This is definetly one of the perks of being a teacher. I will be starting grad school in July and I am busy trying to find a mind-less summer job to keep me busy until then. I got a job at a restaurant but I dont really want to work it since they are looking for weekends only. I applied at Old Navy and Bath and Body Works too, so we will see what pans out.

The weather is being consistanlty nice now which is really great. This past weekend, we spent Saturday sitting outside at a bar and grill, wandering around a street fest, and seeing Sex and the City (if you like the show, you will love the movie). Sunday, we went a layed by the lake. It was only 62 out, but John got so sunburned! Luckly, I have been tanning, so I didnt burn at all. This was just a wake-up call that when we are in Hawaii, suncreen will be a must.

I bought us a Wii fit. It is really fun. Its weird how a little board can tell how you are moving. Its almost like some one is in the room watching. Its also quite entertaining to watch John try and hula hoop! :)

8 days until we leave for Hawaii.....I cant wait! I have been shopping like crazy so get ready. Sun and Sand.....here we come!

No comments: