Sunday, January 18, 2009

We joined the gym!

Well, today, we bit the bullet and signed up for a gym membership. I am very excited to be back in the gym and working toward getting in better shape and making my clothes fit a little better. Part of my New Year's resolution was to finish what I start and this is definetly something that I have never finished. I am even more excited because the location closest to our house now has ZUMBA classes 2 nights a week. For those of you who havent heard of ZUMBA, it is basically cardio salsa/hip hop...Aka SO MUCH FUN! John seems to be looking forward to it as well, he is going to a doc to get his knee looked at so he can start running again.

Tonight, we are going to Nate and Danielles for games. As always, it should be a great time. Their baby is due in 4 weeks. I am SO excited to meet the baby.

The weather is finally starting to look up. School was cancelled on Thursday and Friday due to the extreme cold temps. That makes for a long 5 day weekend. Good, but bad that we not dont get out of school until June 3rd (3 snow days)...so far.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Have fun at the gym!! What has been going on with your knee John??