Thursday, September 10, 2009

....it's been awhile.....

Well....since it been a long time since the last post. I will have to update you on all the has been going on in the last 6 months.

Summer is over and I am back to work. The kiddos have been back for 2 weeks and I am already needing to take a personal day. I have some really challenging kids in my Booster class this year. I have my work cut out for me.

We are all settled and moved into our new home. Some friends from college and John's parents came for a visit. It was nice to be able to have a place for company to sleep. It was great to see everyone and look forward to the next time they come back for a visit.

Our most exciting news is that we are expecting our first baby in early April!!!! We are very excited and are looking forward to everything this new chapter of our lives will bring. I am 11 weeks along and am due April 1st. We got to hear the heartbeat last week and it was very surreal, but made us even more excited. According to the books, the baby is about 2.5 inches long and about the size of a large lime. We go back in a few weeks to hear the heartbeat again. Here are my 5 week and 11 week belly shots. I think I am starting to "pop" a little bit as I can no longer comfertably buttom my jeans!


1 comment:

Terra Lynn Photography said...

So excited for you two!!! Make sure to post lots of pics so I can keep up since we live so far away =(