Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving and Our 1st Baby Shower!!

We went down to Missouri to spend the holiday with my family. Ended up @ my Aunts for Turkey Day. It was a good time and everyone left way too stuffed and vowing to never eat again.

The following Saturday, my Mom hosted our 1st baby shower! It was great to see my entire family all together. We decorated cupcakes (they were delicious!) and had sloppy joes and other goodies! Mom found the cutest favors....they were white chocolate babies with a little tag to everyone from Zach.

Zach (and Mom and Dad) got some great stuff, including out stroller/travel system, diaper bag, and lots of other much needed stuff!! Makes me realize how much MORE stuff we need to get before he make the big arrival!

1 comment:

Amanda and Joseph said...

It will baffle you how much stuff one little boy can need! Everytime I pass Ethan's room I think he has more things than I do!! :)