Sunday, December 6, 2009

Busy Weekend

This was a BUSY weekend! One of my best girlfirends Terra and her husband from Iowa were in town for their baby shower (she is 30wks!) and I was able to go and see the ever expanding belly! She looks GREAT! Watching her open all her wonderful presents, made me realize yet again, how much stuff we need that we dont have yet....well, we have 115 days to get it done! :)

Today, we went into full fledge, get the house clean and decorated mode so that Terra and Dave could come see the house. It was good to spend some time with them in a more relaxed setting and be able to pig out on junk food (Mmm, mozzarella sticks!) They gave us a really cool hand decorated night light w/his name on it and our 1st CYCLONE baby items....Zach officially owns ISU Booties! Love them!

Today, I discovered the wonderfull-ness of Mint Oreo. OMG those little cookies are going to be dangerous! Zach must have liked them too because as soon as I finished them, he started kicking all over the place! Im going to take that as a hint that I need to continue eating them for Zach's sake!

Here are the latest photos taken @ 22 and 23wks!